Wednesday, July 9, 2008

tea for two


A while ago I discovered the Truly Scrumptious Knitted Food website, where they sell patterns for knitted food of all kinds, including tea cosies. Well worth a look just to see the extensive range of knitted food on offer! I chose the hot pink cupcake tea cosy pattern, which was duly emailed through to me and soon after dispatched with materials to a local granny knitting extraordinaire to undertake the task of creating. Last week amidst the wild weather Anna and I sat down to a cup of tea and a selection of pastries from the local bakery...special treats made only once a week.

3 comments:

Tammy said...

I love your tea cosy and your cups and saucers!! where did you get them from?

becs said...

the cups and saucers are from a little second hand shop in Diamond Harbour near Chch...have bought 2 sets there, so cheap too!

Tammy said...

Oh, i may have to try and hunt it out next time I am down south